Charleston Forge has a long history of hand-building, beautiful, high quality, steel, wood, and leather furniture. We have an extensive catalog of products and do a large amount of custom work and have built product for retailers such as Room & Board, Restoration Hardware, Crate & Barrel and Bloomingdales, just to name a few.
Sometimes, a quote just hits home, just fits who you are, and your goals. Leonardo da Vinci had it right, simplicity is often overlooked. Overlooked in design, overlooked in life. Sophistication is allowing the beauty of what is to speak for itself Sophistication is not dressing it up to make it something its not.
That is one of our goals here at Charleston Forge every day. Our metal, our work, our process... are what they are. The talent of our artisans, our designers, and our staff shines every day, the love and time that they put in to their work to create what IS Charleston Forge.
- October 2012 Furniture Market — High Point, NC
- The Monarch Bench
- Solid Steel and Solid Wood Tops. Beautiful.
- Introducing our New Collections
- Solid Steel: Pure & Simple
- The Charleston Forge Oxford Bed in House Beautiful Magazine
- A Rare Red Maple Tree Stump Table Base :: Exclusively from Charleston Forge
- Leonardo da Vinci had it right :: Charleston Forge :: Furniture made in NC
- A Cocktail Table Prototype :: Charleston Forge :: Quality Furniture Made in America
- Pure and Simple :: A Charleston Forge Custom Table