Charleston Forge has a long history of hand-building beautiful, high quality, steel, wood, and leather furniture. We have an extensive catalog of products and do a large amount of custom work and have built product for retailers such as Room & Board, Restoration Hardware, Crate & Barrel and Bloomingdales, Starbucks, just to name a few.
Behind the Scenes at Charleston Forge
We thought we'd share some more pictures from our North Carolina workshop. Top left, hand-forging tapered legs for a prototype table. Top right, powdercoating (painting) a steel chair frame. Bottom right, the welding of a custom console being finished up. Bottom left, a blacksmith's sketch and his tools sitting by his workspace. Just more evidence that at Charleston Forge, it's always American Made.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- A special wedding gift, from Charleston Forge
- October 2016 Market Introductions
- Winston Collection
- Limited Edition - CF Finds from Charleston Forge
- 2016 - April Market Introductions
- Starbucks - Peachtree
- GreatHorse Country Club - Hampden, Massachusetts
- Glass Top Options
- Norris Furniture & Interiors brings the Charleston Forge Edison Console home
- Interiors Magazine