Charleston Forge has a long history of hand-building beautiful, high quality, steel, wood, and leather furniture. We have an extensive catalog of products and do a large amount of custom work and have built product for retailers such as Room & Board, Restoration Hardware, Crate & Barrel and Bloomingdales, Starbucks, just to name a few.
Behind the Scenes at Charleston Forge
We thought we'd share some more pictures from our North Carolina workshop. Top left, hand-forging tapered legs for a prototype table. Top right, powdercoating (painting) a steel chair frame. Bottom right, the welding of a custom console being finished up. Bottom left, a blacksmith's sketch and his tools sitting by his workspace. Just more evidence that at Charleston Forge, it's always American Made.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Starbucks-Charleston Forge $250 Sweepstakes!
- Starbucks Community Tables - Locations
- "Chalk it up" to Great Design
- Meet Our Bunching Benches
- It's Time for our Annual Warehouse Sale!
- A Visit from Senator Richard Burr
- 2015 April Market
- Coffee Anyone?
- Modern Day Home Office
- Happy Valentine's Day from Charleston Forge