Charleston Forge has a long history of hand-building beautiful, high quality, steel, wood, and leather furniture. We have an extensive catalog of products and do a large amount of custom work and have built product for retailers such as Room & Board, Restoration Hardware, Crate & Barrel and Bloomingdales, just to name a few.
Behind the Scenes at Charleston Forge
We thought we'd share some more pictures from our North Carolina workshop. Top left, hand-forging tapered legs for a prototype table. Top right, powdercoating (painting) a steel chair frame. Bottom right, the welding of a custom console being finished up. Bottom left, a blacksmith's sketch and his tools sitting by his workspace. Just more evidence that at Charleston Forge, it's always American Made.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- "Still Southern Made" - Southern Living Magazine
- Charleston Forge, Custom Made
- Charleston Forge Introduces Writing Desks
- Photo Shoot in Historic Market Square, High Point NC
- April 2014 High Point Furniture Market
- Charleston Forge and Rooster's Wood-Fired Grill
- Customer Service at Charleston Forge
- The Cake Tester and the Cake Baker
- John Winer, A Man of Full of Color among Shades of Grey
- Anna Lehman, The Psychology of Design