Charleston Forge has a long history of hand-building beautiful, high quality, steel, wood, and leather furniture. We have an extensive catalog of products and do a large amount of custom work and have built product for retailers such as Room & Board, Restoration Hardware, Crate & Barrel and Bloomingdales, Starbucks, just to name a few.
Behind the Scenes at Charleston Forge
We thought we'd share some more pictures from our North Carolina workshop. Top left, hand-forging tapered legs for a prototype table. Top right, powdercoating (painting) a steel chair frame. Bottom right, the welding of a custom console being finished up. Bottom left, a blacksmith's sketch and his tools sitting by his workspace. Just more evidence that at Charleston Forge, it's always American Made.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Tuscan Gold and Brushed Silver: Hightlight on Finishes
- Charleston Forge - Hudson Collection
- Cocktail Hour- Charleston Forge Drink Tables
- Summer Factory Tours
- Cheers to Dad!
- Kelly Caron Designs
- Starbucks-Charleston Forge $250 Sweepstakes!
- Starbucks Community Tables - Locations
- "Chalk it up" to Great Design
- Meet Our Bunching Benches