Charleston Forge has a long history of hand-building beautiful, high quality, steel, wood, and leather furniture. We have an extensive catalog of products and do a large amount of custom work and have built product for retailers such as Room & Board, Restoration Hardware, Crate & Barrel and Bloomingdales, just to name a few.
Want one? Want the whole collection? Be sure to contact your interior designer and ask for Charleston Forge specifically, or head on over to our "where to buy" page and find a local Charleston Forge Dealer. If they dont have one of these beauties in stock yet, be sure to ask for it!
Have you heard about Rue La La yet? Rue La La is an awesome site dedicated to all things shopping. Items range from children's clothing and accessories, to name brand design, purses, shoes, clothing, and even furniture (of course they carry furniture... and OUR furniture too.) These limited number items all sell for spectacular deals and come with a time limit. Once the sale is over, its over.
Rue La La holds events, today they are having the "Orange Event." Starting at 11am, all things orange are featured and at incredible prices. Charleston Forge has three drink tables featured on the front page of the event.
If you dont have an account, be sure to head on over and create one... its a shoppers paradise.
- Charleston Forge has Defined Quality for 30 years
- Charleston Forge - American Made for 30 years
- Charleston Forge-Design Today
- "Still Southern Made" - Southern Living Magazine
- Charleston Forge, Custom Made
- Charleston Forge Introduces Writing Desks
- Photo Shoot in Historic Market Square, High Point NC
- April 2014 High Point Furniture Market
- Charleston Forge and Rooster's Wood-Fired Grill
- Customer Service at Charleston Forge