Charleston Forge has a long history of hand-building beautiful, high quality, steel, wood, and leather furniture. We have an extensive catalog of products and do a large amount of custom work and have built product for retailers such as Room & Board, Restoration Hardware, Crate & Barrel and Bloomingdales, just to name a few.
The World's Home for Home Furnishings
The High Point Market is the largest furnishings industry trade show in the world, bringing more than 75,000 people to High Point every six months. Serious retail home furnishings buyers can be found in High Point twice a year because if you can’t find it in High Point…it probably doesn't exist.
- 180 Buildings
- 11.5 Million Square Feet of Showspace
- 75,000 Attendees Each Market
- More Than 2000 Exhibitors
- 100+ Countries Represented
- Tens of Thousands of New Product Introductions
- Approximately 10% of Attendees Are International
The High Point Showroom
Market is always an exciting time — and this market was certainly no exception. Right from the start our new collections have been getting great responses from dealers, designers, and end-consumers alike.
and the Carson Mirror (center back).
the new End Table (right) and the Large Console (back).
the Console, and the new Bench.
the Ventura, Euro, Camino, and Providence 36” Dining Tables.
Our Monarch 60-inch Bench with our Burnished Iron frame and Bark fabric.
A beautiful combination we thought you might like to see.
Please share us with your friends.
Our Watson Collection is what Charleston Forge is all about.
We make high-quality furniture, and we make it here in the United States.
We hand forge and build our frames using domestically made solid steel.
The tops are made to order, using 2¼-inch thick solid Wormy Maple.
We hand stain and finish the tops right here in our Boone, North Carolina factory.
It's a multi-step process that brings out the true beauty of the wood.
The result? We think the product speaks for itself. See for yourself.
Clean lines, solid steel. We think the furniture speaks for itself.
The scale of materials, and the finish combinations made this piece especially attractive. This table, shown in our Antique Pewter finish with a Saddle on Maple top complimented by vintage distressing, was custom made specifically for Interior Accents in London, ON, Canada.
Pure and Simple. It's what we do. We are Charleston Forge.
- April 2014 High Point Furniture Market
- Charleston Forge and Rooster's Wood-Fired Grill
- Customer Service at Charleston Forge
- The Cake Tester and the Cake Baker
- John Winer, A Man of Full of Color among Shades of Grey
- Anna Lehman, The Psychology of Design
- Blowing Rock Ale House and Inn
- Meet our Artists, Tom Wooten
- A Sweet and Cozy Evening in Front of the Fire
- Charleston Forge is getting dressed for furniture market