Product Care - Do's and Dont's
Metal Frame Care — Do's
- Do clean periodically with mild soap and water.
- Do rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do apply a good furniture wax one or two times a year.
- Do lightly buff with a soft cloth to produce a
low sheen and warm luster.
Metal Frame Care — Dont's
- Don't use harsh abrasives or strong detergents.
- Not intended for outdoor use.
Wood Care — Do's
- Do dust frequently with a 100% cotton cloth.
- Do clean wood with a damp cloth.
- Do cover the bottoms of all table-top accessories with felt.
Wood Care — Dont's
- Do not clean wood with soap and water.
- Do not leave water standing on the wood.
- Do not use cleaners containing soap, oil, ammonia, or solvents.
- Do not place wood in direct sunlight.
- Not intended for outside use.